chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Ron DiFrango <rdifra...@captechconsulting.com>
Subject Re: Weblogic port provider
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2013 18:38:06 GMT
Tim,

You need to use this client binding file instead:

	<dependency>
		<groupId>org.apache.chemistry.opencmis</groupId>
		<artifactId>chemistry-opencmis-client-bindings-weblogic</artifactId>
		<version>0.8.0</version>
	</dependency>

Otherwise, you may run into other class path and run-time collisions
especially if you are using JAX-RS.  See defect CMIS-542 for details.

Thanks,

Ron DiFrango