chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Ron DiFrango <rdifra...@captechconsulting.com>
Subject Re: Javascript Library?
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2013 18:48:39 GMT
Thanks Jeff/Florian.  I figured as much but wanted to ask to make sure
that my Google searches weren't failing me.

I think the trick with JS is that typically you can't post back to a
server other than your own so this would have to live on the same server
as the CMIS repo does which in my case may not be true.

Ron DiFrango
Director / Architect  |  CapTech
(804) 855-9196  |  rdifrango@captechconsulting.com
<https://email4.captechventures.com/owa/UrlBlockedError.aspx>