chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <f...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Javascript Library?
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2013 19:20:25 GMT
Hi Ron,

I forgot something. ;-)

There is also the OpenCMIS Bridge. It accepts CMIS requests and forwards
them to a CMIS repository somewhere else. You can install the bridge and
your JavaScript application on the same host and avoid all troubles with
multiple domains.

The bridge can also translate between bindings. That is, your target
CMIS repository does not need to support the Browser Binding or CMIS 1.1
at all and you can still build a JavaScript application for it.
The bridge lets you also filter, enrich, and federate repository data
before the client gets the server response.
That's not theory. We do that at SAP.

Florian