chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <f...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Javascript Library?
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2013 19:02:40 GMT
Hi Ron,

The CMIS 1.1 Browser Binding has been designed to host a JavaScript
application on a different host/domain than the CMIS repository.
The spec defines how to get and send data and content from and to the
repository, how to login a user, how to prevent CSRF issues, etc. with
just plain JavaScript. A library like jQuery makes it easier, but is not
required.

With the Browser Binding it is possible to create a JavaScript
application and later hook it up any CMIS 1.1 compliant repository
wherever it is hosted.

Florian