chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Gavin Cornwell <gavin.cornw...@alfresco.com>
Subject Re: CMISLog proposal for ObjectiveCMIS
Date Sat, 23 Feb 2013 09:36:01 GMT
Hi,

As I didn't receive any objections I went ahead and incorporated the CMISLog utility this
morning (http://svn.apache.org/r1449287).

All uses of the log() macro have now been replaced with a CMISLog macro equivalent.

Most our "log" statements were around errors so I've used CMISLogError in quite a few places.
This means these messages will appear by default as the default log level is set to Info for
Release builds (see CMISLog.h).

If you want to ensure all logging is suppressed set the log level to Off in your app.

The logging in checkStatusCodeForResponse in CMISHttpRequest is also now using CMISLogTrace
regardless of the status code. This provides a way to easily reveal the response body for
all requests.

Regards,

Gavin

SVN (http://svn.apache.org/r1447948).

> If there are no objections I will add the implementation, add it to XCode and convert
all current uses of log(), but probably after Peter S has finished his current cleanup task.