chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From "Kaushik" <kaushik.choudh...@datamatics.com>
Subject RE: AW: Open Dot CMIS Query
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2013 05:18:21 GMT
Hi Jay,

Please find the screenshot below. As you can see that the Mime Type is set for the document.

I have also attached the cs file for your reference.

Awaiting for your response.

Thanks and Regards,

Kaushik Choudhari
Information Management Practice

(D):+91 22 6102 5242
(M):+91 887 904 4619

Datamatics Global Services Limited
Unit 190, SDF VI, SEEPZ, Andheri (E) Mumbai 400 096, India
www.datamatics.com

  Americas  |   Asia  |  Australia  |  Europe

 <http://www.facebook.com/pages/Datamatics-Global-Services/268835395007> Description:
Facebook

 <http://twitter.com/dgsl> Description: Twitter

 <http://www.linkedin.com/companies/datamatics-global-services> Description: LinkIn