chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From "Kaushik" <kaushik.choudh...@datamatics.com>
Subject RE: FW: AW: Open Dot CMIS Query
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2013 16:41:21 GMT
Hi,

I have a query regarding Add Document. I am using IBM FileNet 5.1. When I am adding document,
I am not getting any error but when I download the file I uploaded through CMIS, I don’t
get the file extension in the Save As Dialog box.

Please help me. These are all the parameters I am adding while creating the document.

ContentStream oContentStream = new ContentStream();

                    oContentStream.FileName = sFileName;

                    oContentStream.MimeType = sMimeType;

                    oContentStream.Length = oStream.Length;

                    oContentStream.Stream = oStream;

                    // Add document into repository

                    sDocID = oSession.Binding.GetObjectService().CreateDocument(oSession.RepositoryInfo.Id,
oProperties, sFolderID, oContentStream, null, null, null, null,null);

Let me know if I am doing anything wrong.

Thanks and Regards,

Kaushik Choudhari
Information Management Practice

(D):+91 22 6102 5242
(M):+91 887 904 4619

Datamatics Global Services Limited
Unit 190, SDF VI, SEEPZ, Andheri (E) Mumbai 400 096, India
www.datamatics.com

  Americas  |   Asia  |  Australia  |  Europe

 <http://www.facebook.com/pages/Datamatics-Global-Services/268835395007> Description:
Facebook

 <http://twitter.com/dgsl> Description: Twitter

 <http://www.linkedin.com/companies/datamatics-global-services> Description: LinkIn