chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Gabriele Columbro <gabri...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Release Apache Chemistry OpenCMIS 0.9.0-beta-1 (RC1)
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2013 17:40:21 GMT
Hi fellow Chemists,

OpenCMIS 0.9.0-beta1 (RC1) is ready for voting.

You can find the commodity packages release candidate artifacts (for
distribution at apache.org/dist) at: http://people.apache.org/~gabriele/
chemistry/opencmis/0.9.0-beta-1-RC1.  Bridge is now in there and linked
from the website.

The full set of Maven artifacts (for distribution at repository.apache.org and
Maven Central) is staged at:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachechemistry-166/

Sources tag can be found at: http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/chemistry/
opencmis/tags/chemistry-opencmis-0.9.0-beta-1-RC1/

Maven generated javadoc/test reports are being deployed (as we speak) at
svn.apache.org (and modifiable via CMS). You will find them at http://
chemistry.staging.apache.org/java/0.9.0-beta-1/maven/

Florian also updated (but not published) the site so that you can review
the correctness of updated index and download page at: http://chemistry
.staging.apache.org/java/opencmis.html (please abstain from pushing the
site to prod, I will do that when the vote is completed).

For detailed release notes check
Jira<https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310936&version=12323300>(unresolved
issues will be pushed to the next
release)

You can find a guide to testing staged releases at:
http://maven.apache.org/guides/development/guide-testing-releases.html.

The vote is open for 72 hours and passes if a majority of at least three +1
Chemistry PMC votes are cast.

Please cast your votes!

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Chemistry OpenCMIS 0.9.0-beta-1

Thanks for taking the time to vote!

Ciao,
Gab

--
Gabriele Columbro
Principal Architect, Consulting Services

*"Keyboard not found. Press F1 to continue"*