chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Jones <christopher.jo...@hotmail.de>
Subject SSL Trouble connection to WebService endpoint
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2013 13:09:03 GMT

Hello,

I´m using Dot.CMIS 0.4 with Visual Studio 2010 and I´m trying to establish a simple Console
Applikation to verify CMIS´s functionality.
Connection to a repository seems to work fine with with ATOMPub and alle the code snippets
you provide are working so far.

But I´m really getting nowhere with WebService. When I connect to a CMIS respoistory (no
Matter if Alfresco, SharePoint oder Domea) I  always receive the following errormessage:
"The provided URI scheme 'http' is invalid; expected 'https'."

Example:
String bindingType = "WebService";
ISession session;
SessionFactory factory = SessionFactory.NewInstance();

session = factory.GetRepositories(getParameters())[0].CreateSession(); -> throws the exception

[...]
                    parameters[DotCMIS.SessionParameter.BindingType] = BindingType.WebServices;
                    parameters[DotCMIS.SessionParameter.WebServicesRepositoryService] = url
+ "/RepositoryService?wsdl";
                    parameters[DotCMIS.SessionParameter.WebServicesAclService] = url + "/ACLService?wsdl";
                    parameters[DotCMIS.SessionParameter.WebServicesDiscoveryService] = url
+ "/DiscoveryService?wsdl";
                    parameters[DotCMIS.SessionParameter.WebServicesMultifilingService] = url
+ "/MultiFilingService?wsdl";
                    parameters[DotCMIS.SessionParameter.WebServicesNavigationService] = url
+ "/NavigationService?wsdl";
                    parameters[DotCMIS.SessionParameter.WebServicesObjectService] = url +
"/ObjectService?wsdl";
                    parameters[DotCMIS.SessionParameter.WebServicesPolicyService] = url +
"/PolicyService?wsdl";
                    parameters[DotCMIS.SessionParameter.WebServicesRelationshipService] =
url + "/RelationshipService?wsdl";
                    parameters[DotCMIS.SessionParameter.WebServicesVersioningService] = url
+ "/VersioningService?wsdl";
                    parameters[DotCMIS.SessionParameter.User] = user;
                    parameters[DotCMIS.SessionParameter.Password] = password;
                    parameters[SessionParameter.RepositoryId] = repositoryId;
[...]
Any ideas where to find a solution for that?

thank,
Christopher