chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Potts <jpo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] OpenCMIS 0.9.0 beta
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2013 19:33:32 GMT
+1

On Jan 9, 2013, at 4:21 AM, Florian Müller wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The OpenCMIS client and server APIs have been updated for CMIS 1.1 and the Browser Binding
implementation is done. What's missing are the Web Services and AtomPub Binding additions
for CMIS 1.1 as well as TCK coverage for all new CMIS 1.1 features.

> I'd suggest kicking off an OpenCMIS 0.9.0 beta release. Although not all CMIS 1.1 implementations
on the wire level are complete, the APIs should be stable now. A beta release could be helpful
for developers who want to support CMIS 1.1 in the (near) future. We would also get feedback
on the API changes before we do the final release.