chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Monks <pmo...@alfresco.com>
Subject Adding new templates to OpenCMIS workbench "expert" tab?
Date Sat, 05 Jan 2013 00:50:56 GMT
G'day everyone,

Apologies if this is documented somewhere else and I didn't find it.  What's the process for
adding a new connection template to the OpenCMIS workbench "expert" tab?  Should I checkout
the source, add the new template and submit a patch?

The template in question would be for the Alfresco Cloud (https://my.alfresco.com/) and is:

# Alfresco Cloud (CMIS 1.0 AtomPub)
org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.binding.spi.type=atompub
org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.binding.atompub.url=https://api.alfresco.com/cmis/versions/1.0/atom
org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.binding.auth.http.basic=false

# Please provide a valid OAuth access token in the following property
# Note that Alfresco Cloud access tokens have a limited lifetime (currently 1 hour) and the
OpenCMIS Workbench does not auto-refresh the access token when it expires
org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.binding.header.0=Authorization:Bearer ####ACCESS_TOKEN####

# Other optional options - compression etc. - may be provided here

I'll raise a separate defect report about the lack of support for cut / copy / paste in the
text field on the expert tab - that makes entering OAuth access token values rather painful.
 ;-)

Thanks!
Peter