chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <f...@apache.org>
Subject [DISCUSSION] OpenCMIS 0.9.0 beta
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2013 10:21:17 GMT
 Hi,

 The OpenCMIS client and server APIs have been updated for CMIS 1.1 and
 the Browser Binding implementation is done. What's missing are the Web
 Services and AtomPub Binding additions for CMIS 1.1 as well as TCK
 coverage for all new CMIS 1.1 features.

 I'd suggest kicking off an OpenCMIS 0.9.0 beta release. Although not
 all CMIS 1.1 implementations on the wire level are complete, the APIs
 should be stable now. A beta release could be helpful for developers who
 want to support CMIS 1.1 in the (near) future. We would also get
 feedback on the API changes before we do the final release.

 What do you think?

 Florian