chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <f...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Adding new templates to OpenCMIS workbench "expert" tab?
Date Sat, 05 Jan 2013 10:33:11 GMT
Hi Peter,

The process is to send an email to this mailing list.
Oh, you already did that. ;-)

I have added the template to the Workbench.

Florian

> G'day everyone,
>
> Apologies if this is documented somewhere else and I didn't find it.  What's the process
for adding a new connection template to the OpenCMIS workbench "expert" tab?  Should I checkout
the source, add the new template and submit a patch?

> The template in question would be for the Alfresco Cloud (https://my.alfresco.com/) and
is:

> # Alfresco Cloud (CMIS 1.0 AtomPub)
> org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.binding.spi.type=atompub
> org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.binding.atompub.url=https://api.alfresco.com/cmis/versions/1.0/atom
> org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.binding.auth.http.basic=false
>
> # Please provide a valid OAuth access token in the following property
> # Note that Alfresco Cloud access tokens have a limited lifetime (currently 1 hour) and
the OpenCMIS Workbench does not auto-refresh the access token when it expires
> org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.binding.header.0=Authorization:Bearer ####ACCESS_TOKEN####
>
> # Other optional options - compression etc. - may be provided here
>
> I'll raise a separate defect report about the lack of support for cut / copy / paste
in the text field on the expert tab - that makes entering OAuth access token values rather
painful.  ;-)