chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <f...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Filesystems and OpenCMIS?
Date Tue, 01 Jan 2013 17:52:13 GMT
Hi Andre,

There is already a basic file system implementation [1] that stores
metadata in extra files. It shouldn't be difficult to change the
implementation to store the metadata somewhere else. The main challenge
is probably to find Java APIs that let you access the native
capabilities of the underlying file system.

Florian

[1]
http://chemistry.apache.org/java/developing/repositories/dev-repositories-fileshare.html