chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Burch <apa...@gagravarr.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Chemistry ObjectiveCMIS 0.1
Date Thu, 27 Dec 2012 09:52:39 GMT
On Thu, 27 Dec 2012, Florian Müller wrote:
> I hope I have some answers for you:
> - I agree, the license headers should be the ASF headers and we should change
> that. But I don't think that's a blocker for this release.

Any chance you could do that today or tomorrow? It needn't block this
release, but it should get done!

> - The shell scripts are not part of the release. No need to add the headers
> here.

I think all files in svn should have it if possible, so might be good to
add in on these too, but again not blocker

> - There are a few files that are generated by the IDE over and over again.
> Adding a header after each iteration is not feasible (and may make the files
> defective?).

OK, if they're auto-generated then they're probably fine

> - Some of the test data files could have a license header without breaking
> the tests. But they are not needed to compile and use the library. If they
> were missing only a few tests would fail. Do you think that's a blocker?

Could you put it in now, ready for the next release?

Nick