chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Burch <apa...@gagravarr.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Chemistry ObjectiveCMIS 0.1
Date Thu, 27 Dec 2012 01:05:55 GMT
On Wed, 26 Dec 2012, Florian Müller wrote:
> We haven't setup RAT, but we made sure that there is a README file, a
> NOTICE file, a LICENSE file, all source files have an Apache header,
> etc.

Couple of things from a quick check (which may not be a blocker). Firstly,
some of the files look to have the public license header, rather than the
version normally used for ASF works:
http://www.apache.org/legal/src-headers.html

Secondly, some of the shell scripts are missing the header, as are some of
the test + project xml files. Possibly the shell scripts are too small to
need it, and maybe the test files can't have it? Any chance someone could
either add the headers in if they're needed, or confirm if not?

Thanks
Nick