chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florent Guillaume ...@nuxeo.com>
Subject Re: Transient Object in OpenCMIS
Date Tue, 04 Dec 2012 14:35:55 GMT
Hi,

Since Nuxeo in local session mode seemed to be the only use of transient
objects I don't want to prevent a simplification of the OpenCMIS code. Go
ahead with the deprecation. I'll add wrappers on the Nuxeo side if it's
really needed for us (which I'm not sure about, I haven't had time to look
at this in detail in light of our current code).

Florent