chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Potts <jpo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Chemistry cmislib 0.5.1
Date Sat, 15 Dec 2012 16:09:36 GMT
Looks like the text in the release candidate artifacts link is correct but the link is pointing
to the wrong URL. The correct link is what's reflected in the text, which is:
http://people.apache.org/~jpotts/chemistry/cmislib/0.5.1-RC1/dist/

Thanks for pointing this out, Florian.

Jeff

On Dec 15, 2012, at 8:31 AM, Jeff Potts wrote:

> Apache Chemistry cmislib 0.5.1 is ready for release.
>
> This release includes the following fixes and enhancements:
>
> CMIS-536 Property.getRequired returns a string instead of a boolean
> CMIS-572 Can not create a folder using cmislib 0.5dev1
> CMIS-317 Add rendition support to cmislib
> CMIS-612 Add ability to support arbitrary headers
> CMIS-613 Empty permission sets overwriting existing permission sets
>
> In addition, I have removed the entire "data" directory, which contained several sample
XML responses that had become out-of-date and weren't helpful to end-users of the library
anyway.

> The unit tests included in this release run cleanly against Chemistry OpenCMIS InMemory
0.9-SNAPSHOT and Alfresco Community 4.2.c.