chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <f...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Java OpenCMIS and Latest JAX-WS Libraries
Date Fri, 28 Dec 2012 16:30:42 GMT
Hi Jonathan,

No, there are no plans at the moment to update the JAX-WS libraries.
The problem with JAX-WS 2.2 is that deployment on all other servlet
engines and application servers would become much more difficult because
it requires some sort of "endorsed" mechanisms.

Having said that, we have built an OpenCMIS version for WebSphere and
WebLogic. We could also build an OpenCMIS version for Glassfish.

Florian

Cochran, Jonathan - IS.CONTRACTOR schrieb:
> Are there any plans to rebuild the Java OpenCMIS distributions with the latest JAX-WS
libraries?  The Java OpenCMIS server framework currently fails to deploy on Glassfish 3.1.1
(which includes JAX-WS 2.2.x) due to a calling signature change in StreamingAttachmentFeature.setMemoryThreshold
(the parameter was changed in some version of JAX-WS 2.2.x from an int to a long).  The exact
message that Glassfish throws is:

> java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.sun.xml.ws.developer.StreamingAttachmentFeature.setMemoryThreshold(I)V
>
> Thanks,
> Jonathan

> This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may be proprietary and are intended solely
for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this
e-mail in error please notify the sender. Please note that any views or opinions presented
in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Exelis
Inc. The recipient should check this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of viruses.
Exelis Inc. accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail.