chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Emanuele Aliberti - FITB <emanuele.alibe...@fitb.eu>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Chemistry ObjectiveCMIS 0.1
Date Wed, 26 Dec 2012 13:41:58 GMT
-1

I do not know if I am entitled to cast a vote (I think I am not).

In any case, before adding one more language binding, drastically
simplify the website: at present it is quite confusing. CMIS is a good
old client/server protocol and, the first time I landed on those pages,
I spent a lot of time to understand what is the server part and what is
the client part, because the language the different components are
written in is the top level key. Many developers are attracted by the
client part and are marginally interested in the server one, because
they need to connect to established ECMs which recently started offering
CMIS listeners.

N.B. Not that this -1 means I am in any form against
ObjectiveC/ObjectiveCMIS.

Emanuele Aliberti - FITB SRL - +393346467869 - http://fitb.eu/