chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <f...@apache.org>
Subject Re: DotCMIS - read ContentStream
Date Fri, 21 Dec 2012 12:34:15 GMT
Hi Denis,

It's essential that you read the stream to the end and close it!
When you are using the AtomPub binding this is the socket stream and
dangling socket connections can affect subsequent calls.

I can't tell you, why it is slow for you. There is no specific DotCMIS
code here. It is using standard .Net framework classes for all of this.

Florian