chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <f...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Chemistry ObjectiveCMIS 0.1
Date Wed, 26 Dec 2012 14:00:27 GMT
 Hi Nick,

 We haven't setup RAT, but we made sure that there is a README file, a
 NOTICE file, a LICENSE file, all source files have an Apache header,
 etc.
 Since there are no dependencies (apart from the Apple SDKs), there are
 no dependency checks necessary.
 The package should be ready for an Apache release.

 Florian