chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <f...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Chemistry ObjectiveCMIS 0.1
Date Thu, 27 Dec 2012 09:48:23 GMT
 Hi Nick,

 I hope I have some answers for you:
 - I agree, the license headers should be the ASF headers and we should
 change that. But I don't think that's a blocker for this release.
 - The shell scripts are not part of the release. No need to add the
 headers here.
 - There are a few files that are generated by the IDE over and over
 again. Adding a header after each iteration is not feasible (and may
 make the files defective?).
 - Some of the test data files could have a license header without
 breaking the tests. But they are not needed to compile and use the
 library. If they were missing only a few tests would fail. Do you think
 that's a blocker?

 Florian