chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew Lubochkin" <alubach...@elilink.com>
Subject problem with CMIS query syntax
Date Wed, 19 Dec 2012 15:39:52 GMT
Hello,

I'm using DotCMIS library 0.5.0.0 version for creating query for searching
in Alfresco. When I'm trying to use cmis:parentId for a document I'm having
some incorrect behavior.

ftSQueryText:  SELECT * FROM cmis:document WHERE cmis:parentId =
'workspace://SpacesStore/1ed59f3c-1031-4b9d-a079-8d9bf8c5fb3e'

Then when i'm trying to create the query by the following code:

IItemEnumerable<IQueryResult>  q = Session.Query(ftSQueryText, false);

the object q is the following:

and after that when I'm trying to invoke Select method as shown below:

return q.Select(BuildDocByQueryResult).ToList();

I'm receiving the following exception:

I think the reason is in cmis:parentId field that I'm trying to use in my
query condition.

May be you will be able to provide some information about this issue please.

Best regards,

Andrew Lubochkin

phone: (+37529)5083043

skype: androgen86