chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Jay Brown <jay.br...@us.ibm.com>
Subject RE: AW: Open Dot CMIS Query
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2012 05:22:11 GMT
If you check our repository info you will find that the acl service is not
supported

    <cmis:capabilityACL>none</cmis:capabilityACL>

For p8.

Also you should use the same wsdl url for all of the P8 web services even
when your client requires discrete entries for each (like Apache Chemistry)

So for example you would use:

   https://p851-kaushik:9080/fncmis/wsdl

for each of your service settings.  Including the AclService url.

Jay Brown
Senior Engineer, ECM Development
IBM Software Group
jay.brown@us.ibm.com

|------------>
| From:      |
|------------>
  |"Kaushik" <kaushik.choudhari@datamatics.com>

|------------>
| To:        |
|------------>
  |Jay Brown/Costa Mesa/IBM@IBMUS,

|------------>
| Cc:        |
|------------>
  |<dev@chemistry.apache.org>, "'Kai-Uwe Schmidt'" <kus@bel-it.de>, "prashant
patel" <prashant.patel@datamatics.com>                                 |
|------------>
| Date:      |
|------------>
  |10/31/2012 10:06 PM

|------------>
| Subject:   |
|------------>
  |RE: AW: Open Dot CMIS Query

Hi,

Please find the attached xml for the URL

https://p851-kaushik:9080/fncmis

We can see all the wsdl and are able to open it also but we are not able to
get only the ACLService. This is the url for the service

https://p851-kaushik:9443/fncmis/ACLService

Please let us know.

 Thanks and Regards,
 Kaushik Choudhari
 Information Management Practice

 http://insight.datamaticstech.com/esig/Line.gif

 aaa                                             (D):+91 22     Datamatics Global
                                                 6102 5242      Services Limited
                                                 (M):+91 887    Unit 190, SDF VI,
                                                 904 4619       SEEPZ, Andheri (E)
                                                                Mumbai 400 096,
                                                                India
                                                                www.datamatics.com

   Americas  |   Asia  |  Australia  |  Europe

                    Facebook
                       Twitter
                         LinkIn