chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From prashant patel <prashant.pa...@datamatics.com>
Subject Re: FW: AW: Open Dot CMIS Query
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2012 06:27:07 GMT
Hi Jay,

We have tried two methods to get objects from FileNet repository, however only one of them
is working.

Here is the code snippet.

// Method 1 : Working
IObjectData
 result =
oSession.Binding.GetObjectService().GetObject(oSession.RepositoryInfo.Id,
 "idd_68481FB4-13EE-4269-88A4-8C195BCC03A2", "*", true,
IncludeRelationshipsFlag.Both, "*", true, true, null);

// Method 2 : Not working
 IDocument oDocument = oSession.GetObject("idd_68481FB4-13EE-4269-88A4-8C195BCC03A2") as IDocument;

Any help on this will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Prashant Patel

On Fri, 11/02/2012 11:10 AM, &quot;Kaushik&quot; &lt;kaushik.choudhari@datamatics.com&gt;
wrote:
> v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}

Thanks and Regards,
Kaushik Choudhari
> Information Management Practice

(D):+91 22 6102 5242
> (M):+91 887 904 4619
Datamatics Global Services Limited
> Unit 190, SDF VI, SEEPZ, Andheri (E) Mumbai 400 096, India
> www.datamatics.com
  Americas  |   Asia  |  Australia  |  Europe