chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From prashant patel <prashant.pa...@datamatics.com>
Subject Re: AW: Open Dot CMIS Query
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2012 09:30:33 GMT
Hi,

We have changed our code to work with AtomPub instead of web service. Now we are able to connect
to repository and create session but when we try to find folder/document  from repository,
it says "Not Found".

Here is the code snippet that we are using.

 // Dictionary object which will hold various paramaters
 Dictionary<string, string> oParameters = new Dictionary<string, string>();

 oParameters[SessionParameter.BindingType] = BindingType.AtomPub;
 oParameters[SessionParameter.AtomPubUrl] = " https://p851-kaushik.p851domain.com:9443/fncmis/resources/Service";

 oParameters[SessionParameter.User] = "P8Admin";
 oParameters[SessionParameter.Password] = "******";

  // Create new instance of SessionFactory class
 SessionFactory oFactory = SessionFactory.NewInstance();

ISession oSession = oFactory.GetRepositories(oParameters)[0].CreateSession();

 // Get Document using ObjectID
 IDocument oDocument = oSession.GetObject("{D234E670-74E2-4A75-ABB4-BAAFB001F029}") as IDocument;

Any help on this one will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Prashant Patel.