chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From "Kaushik" <kaushik.choudh...@datamatics.com>
Subject RE: FW: AW: Open Dot CMIS Query
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2012 11:44:19 GMT
Hi,

We were able to get the getObject function working along with the Update properties function.

But when we are creating the document using the createDocument function, we need to create
document of specific document class and not of a general document class.

We are not able to get this function in the dll. Please help us to resolve this issue.

Thanks and Regards,

Kaushik Choudhari
Information Management Practice

http://insight.datamaticstech.com/esig/Line.gif

aaa

(D):+91 22 6102 5242
(M):+91 887 904 4619

Datamatics Global Services Limited
Unit 190, SDF VI, SEEPZ, Andheri (E) Mumbai 400 096, India
www.datamatics.com

  Americas  |   Asia  |  Australia  |  Europe

 <http://www.facebook.com/pages/Datamatics-Global-Services/268835395007> Facebook

 <http://twitter.com/dgsl> Twitter

 <http://www.linkedin.com/companies/datamatics-global-services> LinkIn