chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From "Kaushik" <kaushik.choudh...@datamatics.com>
Subject RE: AW: Open Dot CMIS Query
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2012 05:02:57 GMT
Hi,

Please find the attached xml for the URL

https://p851-kaushik:9080/fncmis

We can see all the wsdl and are able to open it also but we are not able to get only the ACLService.
This is the url for the service

https://p851-kaushik:9443/fncmis/ACLService

Please let us know.

Thanks and Regards,

Kaushik Choudhari
Information Management Practice

http://insight.datamaticstech.com/esig/Line.gif

aaa

(D):+91 22 6102 5242
(M):+91 887 904 4619

Datamatics Global Services Limited
Unit 190, SDF VI, SEEPZ, Andheri (E) Mumbai 400 096, India
www.datamatics.com

  Americas  |   Asia  |  Australia  |  Europe

 <http://www.facebook.com/pages/Datamatics-Global-Services/268835395007> Facebook

 <http://twitter.com/dgsl> Twitter

 <http://www.linkedin.com/companies/datamatics-global-services> LinkIn