chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <f...@apache.org>
Subject Re: tck - getContentChanges - latestChangeLogToken
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2012 15:54:33 GMT
 Hi Michael,

 The spec also says:
 "Repositories that support the changeLogToken event MUST expose the
 latest change log token (i.e. the change log token corresponding to the
 most recent change to any object in the repository) as a property
 returned by the getRepositoryInfo service."

 That sounds to me that the latestChangeLogToken must not be null if
 getContentChanges is supported.

 If there are no initial changes, you could return a token that
 expresses that.

 Florian