chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From omid p <vermind...@gmail.com>
Subject Production Repositories delivered with OpenCMIS
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2012 13:01:27 GMT
Hi,

I'm new in Apache Chemistry and generally CMIS.
I'm interested in using OpenCMIS but as far as I know  there is no
repository that can be used in production. I found Fileshare
Repository but unfortunately it does not support relationships,
policies, document versions, multi-filing, un-filing and query so my
questions are :

is there any way to implement those features in FileShare Repository ?
or do you know any Java CMIS that supports those feature and can be
used in production ?

Thanx in advanced