chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Brackx <michael.javaone+c...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: extensions vs bindings
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2012 16:36:14 GMT
Hi,

Yes, i am talking about what maps to ExtensionsData in java.

Are the non-standard url parameters exposed in the java API?

It would be nice if they could be mapped to ExtensionsData.
Then following certain restrictions extensions could work the same for
all bindings.
There is a hint of that in CmisExtensionElement:
"Try to avoid attributes because they are binding specific!"

Michael