chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Srinivas Chivukula <schivuk...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: how to send any element in wsse usernametoken
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2012 12:29:49 GMT
Hello I am new to this forum, If I have posted to the wrong address, please
direct me to the correct forum, I am writing a client using apache
chemistry and I am having hard time in sending a custom element in the
username token
 <oas:UsernameToken>
 <oas:Username>myuser</oas:Username>
                 <oas:Password>mypassword</oas:Password>
                 <edm:AppID>testappid</edm:AppID>
</oas:UsernameToken>

How do I send in the AppID in the UsernameToken element, below only has
USER and PASSWORD. the AppID is of a different namespace

parameter.put(SessionParameter.USER, "myuser");
parameter.put(SessionParameter.PASSWORD, "mypassword");

your input is greatly appreciated.
thanks
--
Srinivas