chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From "Hermes, Martin" <martin.her...@sap.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Add the ObjectiveCMIS contribution as a new Apache Chemistry subproject
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2012 12:54:31 GMT
+1

Martin

-----Original Message-----
From: Florian Müller [mailto:fmui@apache.org]
Sent: Donnerstag, 18. Oktober 2012 14:39
To: dev@chemistry.apache.org
Subject: [VOTE] Add the ObjectiveCMIS contribution as a new Apache Chemistry subproject

 Hi Apache Chemistry community,

 We received the contribution of a CMIS client library for Objective-C
 [1].
 It's quite a big code base and because we don't have an Objective-C
 library yet, it would become another subproject within Apache Chemistry.

 Assuming we manage it get all necessary software grants, should we
 establish a new subproject "ObjectiveCMIS" based on the contributed
 code?

 Please cast your vote:

 [ ] +1 to add ObjectiveCMIS as a new Apache Chemistry subproject
 [ ]  0 don't care
 [ ] -1 don't establish this subproject (please provide arguments why)

 This vote will be open for 72 hours.

 My vote is +1.

 Thanks,

 Florian