chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Hava <brianh...@gmail.com>
Subject Document created but VERY slowly
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2012 18:18:16 GMT
Hi,

I'm using DotCMIS in a C# ASP.net project. I'm trying to create documents in our EMC Documentum
repository. I am able to create a very simple text file as a 'cmis:document' very quickly
and easily, in a matter of seconds.

When I try to use a document using a custom object type, I can still create a simple text
file, but it takes up to *15 minutes*!

I have a colleague who wrote a small app in Java, and when posting the a document using the
same custom object type, he gets pretty good performance (3-5 seconds).

I'm entirely new to CMIS in general and am still digging into my code and working with my
Documentum support team, but I'm curious if there are any known issues with custom object
types in DotCMIS? With DotCMIS and Documentum?

Any insight would be appreciated!

Thanks
Brian