chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <f...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Contribution of new library to the Chemistry project
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2012 18:49:05 GMT
Thank Gavin.

As Nick already mentioned in his comment, this is a lot of code. It
probably would become a new sub project in Apache Chemistry, if the
community accepts it.

I encourage everybody to have a look before we vote on it.

Cheers,

Florian

> Hi,
>
> I would like to propose the addition of another library to the Chemistry project, an
Objective-C CMIS client.

> I've raised an improvement request in JIRA (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CMIS-591)
which includes the link to the current state of the project in github.

> We would love for this library, currently named "ObjectiveCMIS" to be accepted into the
Chemistry project, please let us know what you think.