chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <f...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Not able to create a cmis user through code
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2012 18:23:20 GMT
Hi Venkat,

Got it. This has been fixed in OpenCMIS a while ago but apparently not
in DotCMIS.
Please open an bug report [1].

Thanks,

Florian

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CMIS

> Hi Florian,
>
> The code I have sent you is from openCmis. The same we have converted into C# code. The
exception is Objectid must be set. If I pass the Objectid as root then it gives another exception
object of Type user cannot be fileable.

> Regards
> Venkat
>
> On 12 Oct 2012, at 17:48, Florian Müller<fmui@apache.org>  wrote:
>
>> Hi Venkat,
>>
>> That's not DotCMIS. That's OpenCMIS.
>> What is the exception?
>>

>> Florian
>>

>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I am working on a project where we uses DotCMIS. The requirement we have is
>>> to create a new user using CMIS programatically.
>>>
>>> The blow method in DOTCmis throwing an error.
>>>
>>> Map<String, Object>  properties = new HashMap<String, Object>();
>>> properties.put(PropertyIds.OBJECT_TYPE_ID, "User");
>>> properties.put("cmis:name", “auser”);
>>> properties.put("ot__NAME", “Arnold Userington”);
>>> properties.put("ot__PASSWORD", “1234SRTS=”);
>>> properties.put("ot__STATUS", “ACTIVE”);
>>> properties.put("ot__SECURITY_PROFILE", “Contributor”);