chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <f...@apache.org>
Subject Re: "find or create" service
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2012 16:31:32 GMT
 Hi Peter,

 Thanks for your feedback.

 Suggestions for the CMIS specification should go to the CMIS Comments
 mailing list [1]. They are tracked there and are evaluated for the next
 spec release.

 We have a client utility package
 (org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.util), which at the moment hosts a
 few convenience methods (class FileUtils). Would the pattern that you
 described fit into this context (maybe in a different class)?

 Cheers,

 Florian

 [1]
 https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/comments/index.php?wg_abbrev=cmis