chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <f...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Document created but VERY slowly
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2012 08:10:58 GMT
 Hi Brian,

 I have no experiences using DotCMIS with Documentum, but from a DotCMIS
 perspective the object types doesn't matter. It is just a different
 string in the XML.
 Which binding (AtomPub or Web Services) did you use? Can you record the
 traffic between your application and Documentum (e.g using Fiddler)? Can
 you see which call is stuck?

 Btw. Creating a small document should take far less than a second.
 Other repositories can create a small text file via CMIS in 100ms.

 - Florian