chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <f...@apache.org>
Subject Re: extensions vs bindings
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2012 15:53:35 GMT
 Hi Michael,

 The term "extensions" is a bit overloaded in CMIS. I guess you are
 talking about the extension parameter that some CMIS operation have.
 This parameter can only be set via the Web Service binding.

 This extension parameter was introduced to compensate the fact that you
 can add additional, non-standard parameters to AtomPub URLs, which is
 not possible with Web Services.

 Florian