chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <f...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Document created but VERY slowly
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2012 16:45:25 GMT
 Hi Brian,

 That is, the document creation is not the problem. Getting the type
 definition is the problem. The type definition is usually pretty small.
 How many properties are there???

 There is no filter here. You can get the type definition with or
 without properties, but not with just a few. In this case, the library
 needs the property definitions.

 Processing this XML should not take longer than a few seconds (usually
 it's a matter of a few milliseconds). But I cannot reproduce it because
 I don't have a Documentum installation. Any chance that you can send me
 the XML directly (not via the list)?

 Just for fun:
 When you create a second document with the same type (and the same
 session object), how long does this take?
 The type definition should be cached and creating the second object
 should be quick.

 Florian