chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <f...@apache.org>
Subject Re: call of dotCmis from ashx
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2012 08:30:15 GMT
 Hi Vincent,

 Where do you use NTLM? From the browser to your application or from
 your application to Alfresco?
 Which DotCMIS version do you use? The current DotCMIS release does not
 support NTLM, the next release will.
 In general, NTML and CMIS are not a good fit. If you can you should
 switch to basic auth.

 - Florian