chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Syao Work <syao.w...@gmail.com>
Subject [OpenCMIS] deploying war/building custom server
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2012 13:19:16 GMT
Hello to all,

I want to use OpenCMIS as a Web Service for remote web based version-able
virtual file system for e-documents. OpenCMIS feels good but as you thought
i need JCR back-end for versioning and custom meta properties.
As for now I use Apache Shiro for security/permissions and I would like to
integrate OpenCMIS server with that security.
So the first question is: What is the best solution for such a
requirements, and where could I find some documentation on OpenCMIS? And is
it OK to use OpenCMIS jcr server for production mode?

After some time I was trying to deploy simple OpenCMIS-jcr server on jetty
but it didn't go well. Well I did get 2 errors/warnings:
            1. "WARN  org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.jcr.JcrServiceFactory
- Configuration: unrecognized key: class"
            2.
"org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.commons.exceptions.CmisConnectionException:
No JCR repository factory for configured parameters".

I didn't forget to modify repository.properties to set repository uri. Here
its content:

            class=org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.jcr.JcrServiceFactory
            mount-path=/
            # Properties prefixed by 'jcr.' are passed to the repository
factory verbatim
            # after removing the 'jcr.' prefix.

#jcr.org.apache.jackrabbit.repository.uri=file:///{user.home}/jcr-repository
            jcr.org.apache.jackrabbit.repository.uri=file://<jetty
home*>/jackrabbit/jcr-repository

the jcr-repository is empty folder (I hope server will create the jcr
repository files for me and that wasn't the mistake).
Second question: How should I start using OpenCMIS server with JCR? Is
there any documentation/tutorial for it? Should I embed OpenCMIS to my
project's module?
I think that's all for now.

Best regards,
Jonny