chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Gabriele Columbro <colum...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Next OpenCMIS Release
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2012 14:05:16 GMT
I am happy to do the release. Will wait for JMP final touches and go.

Couple of things to speed up the process and not incur in unexpected issues:

1. Are there any changes required to the build / release process? (AKA new
/ changed packages) If so, can you open an issue and assign it to me so I
can take care of it?

2. If you have worked on some module since last release, can you please run
a 'mvn clean install -Papache-release' on that module to ensure it still
builds fine in the release profile?

Thanks in advance,

Gab

--