chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Sagara Paranagama <sagara89...@gmail.com>
Subject CMIS Spec compliance
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2012 05:24:36 GMT
Hi all,

I have implemented a CMIS Server for my repository using the openCMIS
server bindings. I have run the TCK from the workbench and the Basic, CRUD
and Versioning Tests have passed.

Now I have not implemented Multifiling, Unfiling and ACL services since
they are not supported in my repository and I haven't implemented Querying
services as of now. However getRepositoryInfo() returns querying as not
supported intentionally.

Can I say my Cmis Implementation is 100% Spec compliant, since all the
services I have not yet implemented are optional capabilities? Is there any
method to derive the Spec compliance?

Thanks,
Sagara