chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Tison Vincent <Tison.Vinc...@cg62.fr>
Subject call of dotCmis from ashx
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2012 13:19:38 GMT
Hello !

I know this is not an Alfresco mailing-list but since it may not be an Alfresco problem, i'm
giving a try.

I query an ashx which then query Alfresco through dotCMIS. I use the Ntlm authentication.
When I spied on the http queries, the auth is correctly sent to Alfresco but it ultimately
fails with an error 500 (httpRequest in binding\atompub\atompub.cs    Line : 439 )
Logs seem to indicate something wrong with the auth.

Would I miss some server configuration to correct that ? or would you say it is fully Alfresco
related ?

Thanks a lot !!

Vincent