chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <f...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CMIS Spec compliance
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2012 11:53:29 GMT
 Hi Sagara,

 Your repository is compliant if all mandatory CMIS features are
 correctly implemented. Period.
 If the repository info indicates that an optional features is
 supported, then this must obviously also be implemented and correctly
 working.

 There is no CMIS certification program or something similar. The TCK
 covers quite a lot. It's a good indicator but not a guarantee.

 Regards,

 Florian