chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Karsten Eberding <kars...@eberding.eu>
Subject OpenCMIS interface in Alfresco
Date Thu, 27 Sep 2012 10:23:20 GMT
Hello,

I used to work with the older, native CMIS SOAP interface in Alfresco.
When switching to OpenCMIS, I had a few challenges, I am using Alfresco
CE 4.0d, which includes OpenCMIS 0.6.

1) it seems like OpenCMIS supports SOAP 1.1 only, while the native
interface accepts 1.1 and 1.2 as well. Can you confirm this, I could not
find anything in the documentation

2) More important, I am having a problem with getContentStream. When I
call getContentStream without an offset and length parameter, I receive
the content back. If I specify an offset, even with 0, the OpenCMIS
interface does not return any response, not even a SOAP Fault. The
client keeps waiting until time out. The Alfresco log files do not show
any error either.

I assume this is more an OpenCMIS than an Alfresco issue.

thanks for any help or suggestions

--
Karsten Eberding
karsten@eberding.eu