chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Karsten Eberding <kars...@eberding.eu>
Subject Re: PHP WebService library - possible contribution
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2012 16:28:45 GMT
Hello,

thanks for some positive responses. I will publish the library in a week
or so, together with a sample application and initial documentation. I
am still finishing up the sample application, that best shows the use
and programming model.

thanks for all additional comments or feedback
--
Karsten Eberding
karsten@eberding.eu