chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <f...@apache.org>
Subject Re: node.js cmis browser binding
Date Sat, 22 Sep 2012 08:58:58 GMT
Hi Bindu,

That sounds like an interesting project. The SAP NetWeaver Document
Service supports the Browser Binding. Let me know if you want to test
against it.

But you should use the OpenCMIS 0.8.0 Snapshot for your development. It
fixes several issues and incorporates all specification draft changes
since the release OpenCMIS 0.7.0.

Cheers,

Florian

> Hi Folks,
>
> I'm in very early stages of of writing a node.js module to interacting with the browser
binding in Alfresco 4.x and OpenCMIS 0.7 (happy to work with other vendors if they have an
implementation of the browser binding.) I'm following the OpenCMIS client bindings layer API
very closely at this point. Anyone else working on something similar? Anyone else interested
in collaborating? Is this something the Chemistry project would like take on as a sub project?